If you are saving for the future, we’re here to help you achieve your goals.
Begin your account with a traditional savings account.
- Minimum balance to open and earn the disclosed interest rate if you are 18 years or younger is $25.00
- Minimum balance to open and earn the disclosed interest rate if you are 19 years or older is $100.00
- Unlimited deposits
- Interest compounded semi-annually
Money Market Savings
For higher interest rates, you may want to check out our money market savings account.
- Minimum balance of $1000 to open an account
- No monthly service charge
- Interest compounded monthly
- Minimum balance of $1000 in account to obtain the disclosed APY
- Unlimited Deposits
- Minimum withdrawal of $500
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Do you have a high deductible insurance plan? If so, then a Health Savings Account is for you! The funds contributed in this type of account are not subject to federal income tax at the time of deposit. Stop in and see us today about acquiring a Health Savings Account.
Minimum balance to open account is $100.00.
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
Stock Growers Bank offers many CD options when it comes to investing your money.
- Minimum balance of $500 to open a CD
- Interest compounded quarterly or at maturity depending on term of CD
- Various options to choose from – 3 months to 48 months
- Automatic renewals
- Interest payment options – by check, transfer to checking/savings, or added to the CD
- Penalties may apply for early withdrawal
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) –
It’s never too early to start saving for the future. IRAs are a great way to save for retirement! Stop in and see us today about the various IRA options available for you.